Saturday, January 25, 2014

Starting fresh- a little about me and the blog.

   Hello people.. I'm pleased to meet you.  My internet name is Londonpie, and I play animaljam.com. I have another blog, my first blog called The Animal Jam Cruise Ship. Now, this new blog called Virtual Worlds for anyone is about... well you guessed it, virtual worlds. Before I made this blog, I always thought about how people would like to look at this blog as a reference for online games for some computer entertainment. For me, I love to game. I want to possibly pass fun of gaming to viewers. If they are new, then they are my target for the fun. Well, new and old gamers. I just hope everyone sees how fun gaming is. That's my main goal for Virtual Worlds for Anyone.  





                                                              

                                               



Just hope everyone enjoys this blog!














No comments:

Post a Comment