Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekly World- Animal Jam

Hello everyone! Every week, we have a weekly world. Everyday, I will post some tips for gaming. For this week's world, our first world, we have animaljam.com. Animal Jam is a virtual world where you are a animal character, (penguin, seal, wolf, bunny, panda and koala.) There is much more than those animals, and you can buy some more in the game. To buy anything, you need Gems. You can earn gems from games and some codes. They also have a second currency called Diamonds. Diamonds can be earned from a game card, or weekly for animal jam members. Below are some screenshots I took:



                                                                             
                                        This is decorating my house, or den.




                                                                         
Dressing up my character



                                                                                  
This is the furniture shop. There are many more shops to explore!


  I know a lot of people who play Animal Jam, and I know people who don't. (like my friends.) So, tell me how you like the game if you already play or if you just joined. It is ok to be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment